I’m so excited right now as I’ve been nominated for The Real Neat Blog Award by Dear Kitty who blogs on animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts, and much more. It’s a really amazing blog you don’t want to miss out on.
Although this post is long overdue, I finally get to respond to it.
As a nominee for this award, I am to answer 7 questions as follows:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from? U.S.A
- What is your favourite sport? Long tennis; I have been out of practice though but I feel my spirits high whenever I’m at it.
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017? Hmmm, my special moment so far is getting to know that I’m making such an impact with this blog.
- What is your favorite quote? Oh my!!! It is ‘anything is possible’ I can’t seem to get enough of this one. It keeps me going even in my weakest moments.
- What was your favorite class when still in school? English and Literature…
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Yeah, that’s fashion designing. I’m learning it at the moment but I wish I had taken it more serious earlier.
- What musical instruments have you tried to play? Presently, I play the guitar and drums
Thanks so much Dear Kitty for this lovely nomination. Now to the nomination part, I nominate every blogger who has taken time out of their busy schedule to impact and paint the world with their words. You’re all awesome.