Today is the day when I get to share some random facts about myself and I’m excited already. Once upon a time, there lived a little girl who loved to wear a pair of shorts, t-shirt and sneakers. Years went by and she grew up to be a beautiful young lady…ME.
So, sharing these random facts was inspired by this beautiful lady Debs of Debwritesblog. Pardon my incessant ranting about this particular one (if it’s any bother), she’s an awesome person I look forward to meeting. Read Debs Random Facts here
That being said, let’s cut straight to the chase, my name is Alara Charis (yeah, Karis is my real name) and below are random things you probably don’t know about me.
Read: THE CAMP EXPERIENCE
1. I enjoy being a tomboy; no outfit does me more good than t-shirt on a pair of shorts with a nice sneakers. I rarely wear skirts and gowns.
2. I wear glasses and no, it’s not for fashion but medicated. Makes me look like a nerd but what can I do? I’m stuck for now.
3. Karis plays musical instruments, the drum set and guitar to be precise. My guitar is no longer mine; what you get for having a younger brother.
4. I am a naturalista; I started my natural hair journey last year and although it’s not been 100% fun all the way, I’m glad I made the decision.
5. I’m a sucker for cute men..yeah men, not boys. If you’re a good looking man, I can stop you on the road just to admire and appreciate you. During my most embarrassing moments, I simply stare.
6. Injections are a no go area for me, I once ran away from the hospital as a child because of injections. I got chased and finally got bundled up back to the hospital to fulfil my purpose for being there.
7. During my service year, I was a farmer, NYSC made sure of that. I planted soya beans, harvested and sold to market men and women in Taraba State.
Read: IN A FARAWAY LAND
8. I love adventure, I went mountain climbing (a real mountain) last year. Still have skydiving and scuba diving (not here in Nigeria though) on my bucket list; I can’t wait.
9. I’ve had a full makeup just twice in my life, I’m guessing the next time will be on my wedding day; or whenever I’m being forced to.
10. I take pictures when I’m super bored, the pictures are boring as well.
Thanks for following me through the journey, now which of these can you relate with?